USC Update – December 17, 2020
Dear USC Family,
We hope you are doing well during these challenging times and we thank you for your patience. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide an update on the progress we’ve made over the past several weeks. We’ve been working with Royal Caribbean to prepare for our 2021 sailing and have been presented with a unique opportunity to transition back to Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades), our original departure Port.
Sailing out of Fort Lauderdale is a great option for us as it:
1. gives USC the opportunity to explore and reach more destinations than would have been available if we sailed from Orlando (Port Canaveral);
2. allows USC to keep the same sailing dates for both cruises Nov 5-10 and Nov 10-15, 2021;
3. allows USC to retain our Kentucky Derby/Polo Club themed pre-party at the Gulfstream Racetrack and Casino.
4. is far more accessible and convenient for our passengers; and
5. offers a much shorter travel distance between area hotels, the airport, and the port.
To make this happen we will be required to transition to the newly renovated Navigator of the Seas which recently underwent a $115M modernization. Having performed an analysis of the cabins on both ships we can confirm that your cabin type will remain the same following the transition. We, therefore, anticipate a smooth transfer of passengers from one ship to the other. If there are any issues with your cabin reassignment our Support Team will notify you in advance and provide you with the best alternative option.
We value your feedback regarding the proposed transition and invite you to complete our 3-question survey by clicking the link below: